Pipe rehabilitation with GRP liner is a technically advanced, cost-effective, environmentally friendly and flexible technology.
- Wall thickness from 3 to 15 mm, diameters from 150 to 1600 mm.
- High corrosion resistance and resistance to abrasion.
- Environmentally friendly.
- All profiles (circular, egg-shaped, mouth-shaped, box)
- Repair of pipes with bends up to 30°
- Minimal reduction of the cross-section of the existing pipeline and even an increase in the flow velocity due to a decrease in the roughness of the material of the inner surface.
- No excavation is required.
- Reduced costs for design, agreement, and construction through the use of the existing pipeline, no need to build a new pipeline.
- The risks of a collapse of buildings, displacement of underground structures, damage to buildings, disruption of traffic are excluded.
- Short installation time (up to 4-5 hours).
- Small construction site, doesn't require huge construction equipment.
- Increase the service life of pipes for a period of more than 50 years.